Welcome to Little Amigos Family Daycare
Hello and welcome parents!
My name is Jenna. I have my cert 3, cert 4 and diploma in Children Services and am fully qualified to deal with anaphylactic shock and first aid. I am also the proud owner of Little Amigos Family Daycare in Jindowie, Yanchep, Perth WA (through the Good Vibes Family Day Care Scheme).
I believe children learn through play and hands on experiences. Children should do activities that interest them, that are meaningful and fun in a secure environment.
All children are unique and all have different needs. I will personally cater for each child in my care regardless of their lifestyle, gender, religion and culture.
I will set up activities that promote cognitive, social, fundamental and physical skills that will develop positive self esteem and confidence.
I believe children need FREEDOM to learn! Children need encouragement from peers to achieve the next stage of their development. So as a child care worker I will acknowledge children’s efforts and help
them reach the next stage of their development.
Children’s interests need to be opened up and explored.
I know families are a very important part of children’s lives and I know how stressful it can be leaving your little ones so I welcome all families to communicate with me at all times on a comfortable level.
I will make sure all children in my care have all their needs met, and feel safe in a non- violent environment.
I will give every child in my care the love and respect they deserve.
Every child in my care is EQUAL and WILL be treated the SAME.
Why choose Little Amigo's over larger centres?
- Children’s needs get met.
- Children get more individual one to one time with carer.
- Parents get to know carer on a friendship level.
- They will get freshly cooked meals daily.
- I will be teaching children on their age appropriate development.
- I will be building on children’s interests, needs and curiosity.
- For older children I will be preparing them for school.
- More time and patience for toilet training.
- Children can make themselves feel at home.
- Children won’t be in a strict routine.
- I will be practicing and monitoring children’s social, emotional, physical, fundamental, fine & gross motor skills.